Canberra is the capital city of Australia and is located three hours drive from Sydney.
Canberra has a population of approximately 360,000 and is home to the Australian Government. Most of the nation's most important monuments and buildings are located in Canberra along with two major universities; the University of Canberra and the Australian National University.
There are many things to do and see in Canberra, with many of the main attractions located around Canberra’s famous Lake Burley Griffin. Attractions include:
- Parliament House
- Old Parliament House
- National Library of Australia
- High Court of Australia
- National Capital Exhibition
- Australian War Memorial
We're on Facebook now
Specialised Study Tours
Our tours include:
- Social Welfare
- Young Learners for under 18 year old students
- Primary and High School integration programs
- Industry specific tours depending on your requirements